Terms & Conditions
Pharaoh Manufacturing strives to provide you with game rooms and office furniture fit for gods. We want you to feel exquisite, regal, and satisfied. We also want our policies, terms, and conditions to be crystal-clear for your convenience.
Pricing & Claims
- Prices of products and services are subject to change without prior notice.
- The carrier and their team are responsible for any shortage and/or damage in transit and claims must be addressed to and processed with them.
- All orders must be submitted via Purchase Order (PO) forms—complete with the details of customizations (if any), sizes, other specifications, etc.—with their respective PO numbers.
- Please check if all the details are correct and true as soon as the invoice is received. To finalize your order, sign and return the verified invoice.
- If you wish to revise your order, kindly ensure that the PO reflects the changes and have it checked and signed by one of our associates.
- Our responsibility only covers orders and changes indicated precisely as they are on the invoice or PO.
- Additional charges or restocking fees apply to incorrect orders/details resulting from the customer's oversight.
- The customer is required to review the invoice, verify the details and other specifications, apply the necessary changes, and follow up by affixing his/her signature for all orders placed verbally to ensure that everything is correct and true.
- Provided that all information are supplied and correct, the lead time takes around 4 to 6 weeks counting at the time of order.
- Due to the high costs involved in processing single orders, we regret that we can no longer accept orders below $2,000.
- Upon providing a PO, custom orders are 100% due.
- Before we initiate their production, all custom orders require proper verification, signing, and review.
- Pharaoh Manufacturing deems special or custom orders as noncancelable or non-returnable.
- We do not credit hot stamped, customized, or personalized poker chip orders or any part of a custom order.
Turnaround Times & Storage
- In the event of supplier delays or equipment failure, Pharaoh Manufacturing reserves the right to change the set turnaround times as required.
- A $45/day storage fee applies to goods stored in our warehouse 5 days after their completion.
Shipping & Delivery
- After 1:00 PM, orders received will be processed the following business day.
- As all online calculations of shipping charges are processed in real time, the customer will be contacted in case of error to address the problem and apply the necessary changes.
- It takes around 7 to 10 business days for UPS Ground Shipping to complete the transit time.
- UPS does not deliver on all legal holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and Pharaoh Manufacturing does not ship on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Prior confirmation from one of our associates is required for all expedited orders.
- Unless specific arrangements requiring additional charges are made over the phone, there are no deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays.
- You may receive a part or some parts of your expected shipment earlier than the rest of your order since there is a possibility for orders to be shipped from varying warehouses.
Returns & Inspection
- The customer is required to call our Returns Department via telephone at (818) 899-7900 within 30 days counting from the date specified in the invoice before returning any item.
- Only for standard stock orders, returns must be processed within 7 days upon the customer's receipt of the item(s).
- Without our prior authorization, Pharaoh Manufacturing will not accept returned merchandise.
- A 25% restocking fee applies to all returns.
- All shipping charges applied to all orders are nonrefundable.
- We do not credit the shipping charges applied to returned goods.
- All purchased merchandise must be inspected by the customer upon delivery. Within the first 2 business days following the delivery, Pharaoh Manufacturing can file a claim to recover damages. If the customer fails to notify us regarding damaged goods within the specified period, we regret that we can no longer do anything about it.
- As item damage can happen even in the absence of noticeable box damage, we urge customers to remove the item from the box as soon as it is delivered, inspect all of its sides and parts, report any damage, and note the said findings on the delivery form handed by and back to the driver.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of service, please call 818-553-6655.